The poweraudio Forum is managed by a team of tallented administrators that have made it their mission to offer projects, schematics, designs and their advice free of charge. By making a small donation you can aid in the further development and running costs of this community. We thank you for the support!
Forumul Poweraudio este manageriat de o echipa de administratori talentati care au misiunea de a furniza proiecte, scheme, schite si sfaturi in mod gratuit. Facand o donatie, puteti sa ajutati la dezvoltarea si acoperirea costurilor de operare si dezvoltare a acestei comunitati. Va multumim pentru ajutor!

forumpoweraudio.ro

>> Bine ati venit pe forumul Poweraudio - Cel mai mare forum PROaudio din Romania <<
Acum este Mar Mar 19, 2024 5:33 am

Ora este UTC + 2

Scrie un subiect nou Răspunde la subiect  [ 35 mesaje ]  Du-te la pagina Anterior  1, 2, 3
Autor Mesaj
 Subiectul mesajului: Re: Proiect fullrange/satelit dual 12 inch-Vector
MesajScris: Mie Iul 29, 2015 10:53 pm 
Neconectat
User

Salut, îmi poți spune și mie te rog cât i-a costat pe proprietari cele doua boxe.

Sus

MesajScris: Lun Noi 14, 2016 11:15 pm 
Neconectat
User

Hello, I am very interested to build this speakers in the HIGH END variant:

P-audio SN12MB pe midbass
P-audio BM-D750II pe driver
Horn - PH2723 de la P-audio

but, do you have any measurement charts (impedance, frequency-response characteristic, ...) or are there any controler settings available!?
I prefer to do it activ with my DCX then to use a passiv crossover network.

It is nice to read that the speakers are loud, but I would like to see
any frequency-response characteristic. How deep (80Hz or 60Hz, or whatever) can the top play, means where should I set the acoustic x-over?

Please answer me as soon as possible, so I can order the components.

Best regards,
Markus

Sus

MesajScris: Mar Noi 15, 2016 8:42 am 
Neconectat
User

Sorry I want to apologize, I do not want to create the impression that I do not trust into this speaker plan!!! But I always have intention to get 100% output ...
and therefor it is essential to know where I have to cross over the HF driver from the Midbass and to get the controller settings for my "Behringer Ultradrive Pro DCX2496", to get a linearly
frequency response. I am sure the developer of this speaker must have this informations ...

Sorry but to argue ... "it sounds better without any measurement" ... create the impression that you do not have much experience. It is not possible to develope a speaker only when you hear the output ... so the guy, who was so kind to share the plan with us, should let us know the measurement as well.

How will you take care about the tuning frequency (Xmax) without an impedance measure?

Simply to build the speaker with it's measurement is to less to get in the end a high performance speaker.

So without to get this informations, it would be the same to develope a new box with try and error ....

Hope the requirement is clear now, and hope to get answer from an expert.

Best regards.

Sus

MesajScris: Joi Oct 14, 2021 7:13 am 
Neconectat
User

Va salut! Mihai este numele meu si am o nedumerire, vreau sa construiesc o incinta vector cu doua difuzoare oberton 12L300, care este diferenta, sau este vreo diferenta intre acest tip de incinta sau cel care are difuzoarele de mid-bas unul langa celalalt? Nu inteleg daca este vreo diferenta. Multumesc!

Sus

MesajScris: Dum Noi 07, 2021 10:09 pm 
Neconectat
Director General 0766332366
Director General  0766332366

incintele in configuratie D'Apolitto au un pattern de radiatie simetric pe verticala. Este foarte asemanator cu un difuzor coaxial. Avantajul este inteligibilitatea mult imbunatatita deoarece totul pare ca are aceeasi sursa de provenienta. Urechea umana este foarte sensibila la diferentele de provenienta a sunetului.
Un dezavantaj este faptul ca trebuie urcate la inaltime mai mare decat boxele clasice deoarece driverul trebuie sa ajunga peste capetele oamenilor. Daca sunt folosite in instalatii suspendate, aceasta problema nu exista.

Poweraudio Romania
Drumul Tarpiului, Nr.30, Bistrita, Jud. Bistrita-Nasaud
Telefon: 0766332366
E-mail: office@poweraudio.ro
www.poweraudio.ro
facebook.com/poweraudio.romania

Sus

Afişează mesajele de la anteriorul:  Sortează după  
Scrie un subiect nou Răspunde la subiect  [ 35 mesaje ]  Du-te la pagina Anterior  1, 2, 3

Ora este UTC + 2